[SOLD] - Bilstein B6 + Tein S springs

RobPhoboS

Not separating.

Ready for the next owner, very easy to install this way. (there is a slight chance I may be able to fit them if collected).

These are an excellent, simple upgrade for your tired OEM suspension which is why I bought them in the first place.

I wanted a subtle drop in height but a more controlled feeling from the suspension, which is exactly what I got.

They are a little firmer at low speed but incredibly controlled and comfortable at 40mph + speeds.

So these are ideal for stock rubber bushings or not overly hard poly bushings (whiteline).

I ended up with spherical metal bushings on the suspension and it wasn't a happy marriage which is why I chose something else in the end.

They have done around 10k miles, and as you can see in good condition.

HmUEz8D.jpg

I think this lot costs around £630 new, I'm asking for £450 :thumbs:

Ideally collected from either of these Croydon, Limehouse or Farnham. They are boxed and could be posted but I don't know how much that is yet!

You can have the little rubber cones and a spare front top mount if you need them.

In regards to the B6's specifically:

'Down to which lowering level can I go with BILSTEIN B6 sports shock absorbers (not shortened) in conjunction with shorter springs?'

Down to 30mm.

That is what is typically offered for new vehicles straight from the factory.

Any lower and a shock absorber with a shortened stroke has to be fitted, so that the spring tension - which ensures the required distance between the car body and the wheel - is maintained, whatever the driving situation.

Edited by RobPhoboS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...