Vredestein Ultrac Vorti

rich9001

Its time to choose a set of tyres, anyone out there have any experience with the Ultrac Vorti? They seem to get good reviews on tyrereview.co.uk but they've been pushed down the list on the autoexpress 2016/17 tyre tests. Thanks for any input.

they are the new successor of the sessanta which I used to run on my rx8 and they were unreal for the price, people I know with the vorti on there rx8s seem to think they are every bit as good so I'm looking to try them out myself when it comes to tyre change

Edited by Diggerman

Barum 3HM are worth considering, I've had them on the Type R and now the Z, they are a subsidiary of Continental, it is said that the rubber of the Barums, is the same as the sportcontact5 Continental tyre. I don't know if it's true, but it's a good tire. They're quite soft and I do very few miles, so I'm not making any comments about their durability as I wouldn't know, but their performance is excellent.