stuey and southern wussies

stuey

hi all you southern wussies.............. :)

im at my mums for a few days at least........... im just outside dartford if any one fancys meeting up for an hour or so

i know its short notice but could do wiv cheering up a bit.......... :)

Damn stuey my car is in the garage Im not far about 10 mins, if you want to get a breath of fresh air why not pop over mine have a cuppa and fix you up with some dinner if you want invites there mate,:thumbs:

cool dude.............

perhaps i could pop over tomoro eve for a brew............. how duz that sound.......... wot aera you in............ :)

Damn stuey my car is in the garage Im not far about 10 mins, if you want to get a breath of fresh air why not pop over mine have a cuppa and fix you up with some dinner if you want invites there mate,:thumbs:

cool dude.............

perhaps i could pop over tomoro eve for a brew............. how duz that sound.......... wot aera you in............ :)

I have a class tomo night dude, but come up actually some hot women train there at 8.30 :thumbs: You can see me shout at em, and yes you can pretend you teach as well and help em warm up...he he, then go for a drink after, although I dont drink so semi skimmed milk and protein shakes for me lol :teeth: want me to pm you address? :teeth: