Car cover

roasty

https://www.cover-zo...007&trim=Sports

I recently purchased the Sahara one for my z to store in a garage, really good quality, decent big storage bag and fits quite well considering it has the nismo spoiler to fit over as well.

All the clips have little rubber covers that go over any potential scratch issues

Edited by Jk-boi
  • Like 1

Impressed with this http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-accessories/car-covers-tarpaulins/halfords-advanced-all-seasons-car-cover-large

Bought a cheap one before that blew off in a week, this one is a lot sturdier and fits my Z great, only issue is the very bottom of my side skirts are not covered but thats probably because they are longer than oem. For £50 its a bargin compared with the expensive ones.

• Like 1

Impressed with this http://www.halfords....car-cover-large

Bought a cheap one before that blew off in a week, this one is a lot sturdier and fits my Z great, only issue is the very bottom of my side skirts are not covered but thats probably because they are longer than oem. For £50 its a bargin compared with the expensive ones.

i have one of these too! cant fault it!

The halfords ones are made exactly the same way as the expensive ones with the layering, just not as custom fit. They will though do the same job if you secure them properly. I had one on my VX220 for 6 months not a problem. Just make sure as ever not to allow crap to get under them as it will rub on the bodywork of the car and scratch it, your car should be clean and spotless before sticking it on.

The halfords ones are made exactly the same way as the expensive ones with the layering, just not as custom fit. They will though do the same job if you secure them properly. I had one on my VX220 for 6 months not a problem. Just make sure as ever not to allow crap to get under them as it will rub on the bodywork of the car and scratch it, your car should be clean and spotless before sticking it on.

Agreed. The Halfords covers are good value for money.

• 5 weeks later...

So as we haven't really had bad weather thought I'd used the car abit more as this last week has been colder and more salt is on the road I decided to clean and cover so here it is (better late then never)818224411c0487139a6d06bfcbe3295d.jpg3ff7f0af9f48ba4f26b50f6ff2cd4bd3.jpg48b96a10a58bf4729a871c758943f857.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've got a new one in my garage. I think was only used a few times. It's the outside tailored cover.... Storm force rings a bell.

Pm me if you're interested in it

Edited by HARMLU

I've got a new one in my garage. I think was only used a few times. It's the outside tailored cover.... Storm force rings a bell.

Pm me if you're interested in it

Hi mate could you PM me details of the one you have for sale? Cheers