Urgent, Bracket Brake Hose,if you fitted aftermarket hoses you may have some?

EcoFriendlyAL

Hi I desperately need 54314CD00A and 54315CD00A two of each. Front brake hose brackets.

I fitted Hel hoses which stretched so MOT failure. Refitting original hoses but found lacking the brackets.

they are 4-6 weeks to order from Japan! Tried Torquen, no joy.

Anyone can recommend a breakers that might have some would help

Yours Desperate of Walsall

What exactly do you need mate? Sorry, google doesn't show me any pics? I've aftermarket 'HEL' lines fitted last year and still have my OEM brake lines with me. If I have what you need, I can ship them to you tomorrow? If you needs them urgently, i suppose Zmanalex or Emperor tuning can ship them today??

Edited by veeg33
  • Like 1

What exactly do you need mate? Sorry, google doesn't show me any pics? I've aftermarket 'HEL' lines fitted last year and still have my OEM brake lines with me. If I have what you need, I can ship them to you tomorrow? If you needs them urgently, i suppose Zmanalex or Emperor tuning can ship them today??

HI Veeg33, yes I expect you do have the parts I need. The above link is the best I can find with an illustation of the parts. They are the brackets that hold the hose to something? If you want you can send me all the bits you took off and I'll pay for that. If you could get them in the post today, 24 hour/overnight post that would be great. I can pay by Paypal or by bank transfer. I assume this is not against forum rules to do this?

http://nissan4u.com/...illustration_2/

parts 28 and 29

For a 2004 350Z DE

Edited by EcoFriendlyAL

I'll need to check tonight as I'll be working until 6pm today hence I can't post them out to you by today. Sorry mate. Please do try Zmanalex or Emperor tuning if they can post to you today? I'll get back to you tonight to confirm if I have them or not in the bag of parts the garage has given back to me when i swap to HEL. I can ship them out first thing tomorrow morning if you still need them from me. Sounds good?

• Like 1

I'll need to check tonight as I'll be working until 6pm today hence I can't post them out to you by today. Sorry mate. Please do try tuning if they can post to you today? I'll get back to you tonight to confirm if I have them or not in the bag of parts the garage has given back to me when i swap to HEL. I can ship them out first thing tomorrow morning if you still need them from me. Sounds good?

Sound good, thanks for your help. So far Zmanalex or Emperor haven't got back to me. I'll let you know either way.Cheers AL

Pic above shows HEL brake lines for front brakes, and 2 P-clips should be used to route it nicely. I have not issue passing MOT or stretching. Hence I'm wondering why yours failed?

Maybe my man fitted them wrong? But yes they were streched and so have been replaced with original parts, but they are lacking the fixing brackets. Just working on a crop of the diagram.

Looks like this is sorted now by ZMANALEX. THanks for your help Veeg33

Cheers

AL

Super! I found them too when I got home 2mins ago

post-22621-147992753552_thumb.jpg

Glad you are sorted.

Cheers Veeg33 for the photo. So it looks as if there are two different types for each side? At last a pic of them, it's like seeing the bloody holy grail LOL!

Cheers

AL

Glad you are sorted.

Cheers Veeg33 for the photo. So it looks as if there are two different types for each side? At last a pic of them, it's like seeing the bloody holy grail LOL!

I think the 2 bigger ones are front, the other 2 smaller ones are rear. I had both front n rear swapped with HEL

Cheers

AL

Glad you are sorted.

I think the 2 bigger ones are front, the other 2 smaller ones are rear. I had both front n rear swapped with HEL

yes Alex said there are only one on each side. Confusing as Nissan Brindley Cannock wanted me to order 2 of each? This makes Norse Saga look like a trip to tesco to buy bread. Thanks again Veeg33, you've been a big help

• Like 1

Cheers

AL

Glad you are sorted.

yes Alex said there are only one on each side. Confusing as Nissan Brindley Cannock wanted me to order 2 of each? This makes Norse Saga look like a trip to tesco to buy bread. Thanks again Veeg33, you've been a big help

No worries mate. Hopefully you are sorted soon and back on the road!

• Like 1