Do you find front wheel drives boring?

Exec

The responses are great guys, I find it interesting to see what everyone thinks. 5+ years ago I test drove an ep3 type r followed by a 1.8 mx5. I preferred the mx5. No doubt about it the type r was faster and a capable car, but there's something about rear wheel drive I love.

The hot hatch game is evolving and a lot of manufacturers are going awd to compete with one another, with the likes of the focus rs, merc a45, golf R etc, I think these are amazing! When you see these things off the line their performance is outstanding. Not to mention you can power slide!

I've grown up with fwd old school Peugeots (205 xs/GTi, 309 GTi, 405 Mi16) and you can definitely have fun with them, not boring at all. As said before, lift off oversteer definitely puts a smile on your face :) I've still got a 405 Mi16 as a long term project as well as my Zed, am putting in a 406 coupe v6 over the winter. But for me personally, rwd is the most fun. However I'm yet to drive a 4wd car properly so I may be a convert to that yet! :)