Which would you choose>??

shire350Z

Advice/views wanted :thumbs:

Not wanting to do lots to the exterior off my Z, got a carbon center cover, Nismo V1 spoiler and Veilside underwings for the skirts to go on!!

But cant make my mind up about the rear bought some splashguards but not sure wether to go with these or the nismo spats :wacko:

Havent had chance to see any cars with them on to make my mind up and want to get all the work done for show season, so gotta make the decision and soon as the bodyshops waiting!!!

Which way would you guys go, cheers??? :thumbs:

take it you'v got a standard Z then GC350Z :lol:

Cheers trev same colour as mine to!!

have you any other pictures further away so i can see all the car, cheers :thumbs:

Totally stock. I did have the guards on my last Z and liked them. Most kits look crap and cheap (which they certainly aren't). The only rear I've seen that I like is the Strosek with integrated diffuser but cost a fortune.

Guy

maybe so but there only the underwings not full skirts think ill go with the guards just for the time being then see what i like at the shows :thumbs:

get your name down liam for donny

Would do mate but at this current time I'm workin.... Already arrenged a million swaps this year :rant: