[SOLD]Chrome Rear Lights £20ono NEED GONE!

Chris.sawyer1990

Hi all

Bought my zed with these chrome style tails on, which i for one do not like one bit. I have fitted some orgionals now and so these are for sale.

PRICED AT £20 O.N.O

I would prefer collection so you can see what your buying but can package up for a courier if need be.

20161010_180504_zpsasvojmcb.jpg

20161120_164332_zpskiq8hnwv.jpg

20161120_164348_zpsaknw7e2b.jpg

Edited by Chris.sawyer1990

I still have mine after listing them at £20 on ebay! GLWTS

Id happily accept 20quid lol but i didnt really know what they would go for. I can see me just binning them

I had no idea either. Started at £80, got lol'd at on here then dropped it several times before trying ebay. I'm going to give mine one last go in the summer and then bin them if they don't sell. Worst purchase I ever made! Didn't realise just how fugly they were till they arrived

Id happily accept 20quid lol but i didnt really know what they would go for. I can see me just binning them

I had no idea either. Started at £80, got lol'd at on here then dropped it several times before trying ebay. I'm going to give mine one last go in the summer and then bin them if they don't sell. Worst purchase I ever made! Didn't realise just how fugly they were till they arrived

How much were they new? I promise i wont laugh!

How much were they new? I promise i wont laugh!

It's definitely worth a chuckle :lol: About £130 Delivered IIRC. Fortunately I avoided import charges, it would have been a lot worse!

The trick is having the correct rear end to suit them. I have the other variant of Depo lights, mine are angular, which is why i paired them up with a wider wing and the spats to keep the look consistent, (shameless photo moment).

For the curvy, rounded lights then i think a different approach is needed, you would want a softer rear end to make it look right perhaps like this pink beast if you then took the stock spoiler off to make it a proper bubble butt

3a059885f534b98ed42ea06385e2ae68.jpg

26530063156_2353db1d38_c.jpgfinished (9) by p_h_7, on Flickr

30410262551_8a96ed5cdf_c.jpgP1020386 by p_h_7, on Flickr