New plugs! Have I missed something ?

slipstream

Ok I changed my spark plugs on a 57 plate HR, and now when I slow down and go into second or third, and then start to speed up again the car kangaroo's / holds back for a split second so could I of disturbed or missed something as all was good before hand ?

Thanks,

Stuart.

What plugs did you fit ?

Denso FXE22HR11 iridium

Okay, correct plugs so you will just have to retrace your steps.

Make sure that all coil packs and maf sensors are all hooked up correctly and that all wiring and hoses removed were put back as they were.

Providing a plug was not dropped and the electrode perhaps damaged causing a smaller than required gap, then it must be something that you have just not got quite right.

Take your time retrace your steps and you should find it.

Edited by ZMANALEX

Did you disturb a throttle body when changing your plugs? Clean any dirt or anything while the inlet pipes were off?

I did slightly push on the butterfly on one as it looked as if it was not closed all the way, so it's going into nissan on Wednesday as I have now had enough, and I believe Nissan reset the throttles or something like that!

so what was it then?

Throttles had to be reset at Nissan at a cost of £69, but hey you live and learn lol

Glad you're now sorted, but I've just Googled this & there's loads of sites showing how to do it yourself with the pedal.. Unless I've missed a trick somewhere.