Rays Volk Racing TE37 Wheels

F100Jay

£1200 plus a set of replacement wheels (original rays etc)

A set of Genuine Rays Volk Racing TE37's that came on my 350z.Please see pics for confirmation they are genuine. They have the original stickers inside the rim and also have all the correct stamps forged into the rim, "Volk Racing", "Rays ENG", "FORGED", "MONOBLOCK".

These are 100% Genuine and they were actually a Prize given by the BDC to Brett Castle who used to own my car.Lightweight forged mono-block wheels.

They are 19". Rears are 10.5J +22 offset.Fronts are 9.5J +22 offset.Tyres are Toyo T1R's in usable condition.These could do with a refurb, they have some light curb damage/paint flaking. I was going to do it, but i dont want to remove the original stickers inside the rim etc as it helps authenticate them

.£1200 + set of replacement wheels, original rays etc Based in South Wales.Collection Preferred but could liaise with a courier and package them etc.These wheels are £2800 new. With this auction, you can enjoy a big discount for the sake of a quick cheap refurb.s-l1600_zps2fidya15.jpgth_s-l1600%203_zpsmoimwr9k.jpgth_s-l1600%201_zpscil278j6.jpgth_s-l1600%2010_zpslcqiyinq.jpgth_s-l1600%209_zpsflraplmm.jpgth_s-l1600%202_zpsnmkqic8f.jpgth_s-l1600%204_zps3g1l9g0q.jpgth_s-l1600%207_zpsgga791wb.jpgth_s-l1600%206_zpso5cgbzgu.jpgth_s-l1600%205_zps0ruvidan.jpg20160919_160032_zpsgwzvszu4.jpg

Edited by F100Jay

Can you point me at the possible fake TE37's that are for sale or have been for sale on here please, so it can be reported?

Already done.

And has the listing been removed?

Nope because he was in error

Carry on.

• Like 1

Can you point me at the possible fake TE37's that are for sale or have been for sale on here please, so it can be reported?

Already done.

Carry on.

Figured.

Already done.

Carry on.

Figured.

In fairness i corrected myself. Newer Rays have stamps on the inner lips. Older Rays have stamps inside the hub only.

• 1 month later...