Which main bulbs ?

P15UL T

One of my front bulbs have gone.....its the main HID thingy, anyone point me in the right direction where to get them ?

also woulnt mind buying some new side lights at the same time to match and get rid of that orangy look

thanks for your help guys :thumbs:

Paul....the modfather

I drive with my headlights on all the time, so go through bulbs faster than most. Anyway, the last bulb I purchased, from Nissan was $90 NZ, so guessing about 30 Quid. To get at the bulbs both panels around have to come off. I've not seen it done as Nissan have done for me both times I've replaced a bulb. Hope that helps a tiny bit. ;)

ps. I'd stay with stock bulbs or you could end up with differing colour or brightness.

If you need HID replacement, I got mine from www.hids4u.co.uk. My Z is from 2004 and stock has 4300K. I upgraded to 6000K, perfect balance between blueish light and intensitiy.

You need a set of the D2R, although I believe they are the same for D2S.

Just tried that, think its .com :)

They both work as you end up with the same website. In my browser it'll show in both cases .co.uk :p