[SOLD]For Sale: 2006 BMW 335i SE Coupe - NOW SOLD

brillomaster

As you might know i'm selling my BMW 335i for something more economical, and with a few more doors, but the same amount of torque, so a 330d.

I've had the car since June 2015, been faultless in my ownership, no concerns with anything. It was remapped by Angel Tuning of Banbury in November last year and is running around 360bhp and 360lbft. So its quite rapido! Full service history, decent GY tyres all round, 6 speed auto box with flappy paddles. Lovely montego blue exterior, cream leather interior with gloss black trim.

Its currently on ebay and pistonheads, current asking price is £7,900, though will listen to reasonable offers.

Link to Pistonheads advert containing all the photos and info:

http://www.pistonhea...---2006/6358179

I imagine this is a more popular place to buy 350zs but if you know anyone who might be interested feel free to message me.

EDIT seems you dont get much advertising for your money on ebay, its expired already. so replaced with pistonheads link. Still very much for sale.

Edited by brillomaster

car is now SOLD!

for a nice round £7k I might add, take that ebay lowballers who offered me £5,500 for it!

now I have to follow through with my self made promise and buy an automatic diesel saloon :fool::headhurt:

mods please lock before someone talks me out of it!