Z potential target for Livingstone?

Andy

I'm sure someone will dis-agree with me but global warming is a pile of horse crap. I'm am so sick and tired of the government imposing their dang laws to force us to do something.

Frickin Al Gore is the biggest a-hole on this side of the pond. He pontificates about the impending global warming doom then flies all over in a private G4 and lives in a 13,000 square foot house. He's proven to be the biggest polluter in his state.

The government is nothing but a legalized, glorified mafia!

Sorry gents. Had to vent.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7240309.stm

Looks like it could start to cost a lot more to take the Z to London! :headhurt:

Think they miss the point, its meant to be a charge to reduce congestion, not pollution :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: Hate this soddin country :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: Livingstone must go :rant::rant::rant: and yet they let muslims have more than one wife in this country and we have to pay for each wife :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: everytime each wife breaths they produce carbon dioxide :rant::rant::rant::rant: carbon dioxide kills trees :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: Hence lets charge them tax as well, what next.... indigestion charge??????? :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

YOu know whats funny, heard today that the Government has passed through plans for an extra runway at heathrow airport. What a bunch of guttless hypocrites!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant: That will cause more pollution but oh no, more tax will be imposed for sure. I hate this soddin country, screw Labour and screw Livingstone, Im voting Boris for London mayor, at least he is giving veterans free travel which I feel they well deserve.

When is the next elections????

I'm going to strap a leccy motor to mine and calll it a hybrid. He wont stop me the f00ker :lol::boxing:

If I have to go into London from now on, I'll just expense the charge, work wont be bothered about paying :teeth:

"In another green-policy shift, it was also announced that the congestion charge exemptions for hybrids (including the Toyota Prius) and gas or liquefied-gas-fuelled cars would close for new registrations as of next October and cease altogether as of 2010."

Its either a charge for congestion or pollution - not both.

The environment and all this "green" has presented political parties around the world with the bigest tax cow ever just ripe for milking.

One has to wonder exactly where the money would come from if they got their way and we all drove electric cars. The closure to hybrids above seems to suggest one answer...

Its either a charge for congestion or pollution - not both.

The environment and all this "green" has presented political parties around the world with the bigest tax cow ever just ripe for milking.

One has to wonder exactly where the money would come from if they got their way and we all drove electric cars. The closure to hybrids above seems to suggest one answer...

Is it possible for a hybrid conversion for the Z? Would it have the same power output?

To save on the environment I have recycled my rant in another post last week!! :p

Carbon footprint you've set me off now - Its easy to point fingers at sports cars or 4x4's etc the usual targets - there is so much propaganda around this stuff - for goodness sakes just sort the States India and China - they are still supposed to be the worst offenders how can you compare the emmisions from a small exhaust to a belching chimney from a plant?

What about the rescue services? Rescue 4x4's, Police Hecolopters, the emissions from a fully loaded fire tender I recon are not good and probably only 12 mpg! Well fine your house burns down but its ok you will be saving the planet! Joy! Aha but the emissions from your burning house will not be good will they !

Why so many lorries when we should be using trains to shift frieght?

Why the hell did Al Gore get a Nobel prize - for what? Making a film? Did he invent enviroment awareness?

Until they invent a car that runs on carrot juice I dont want small minded politicians or newspapers telling me how to live my life?

Hybrid cars have shed loads of precious metals with delightful evil chemical extraction processes (batteries etc) which probably offset any benefits of travel?

Dont get me wrong I am concerned about the environment and have been recycling since I was a kid, well before the media made a big thing out of it, I'm old fashioned I fix stuff thats broken instead of replace, I look after my posessions (especially cars) as they are such a big investment look after them and they will lokk after you - (Still got my second ever car VW beetle after 19 years!), I reuse carrier bags as poo bags for the dog etc etc the list goes on.... Nothing new nothing clever just common sense! Aye up lad

Oh dont run your car below 1/4 to fumes as we all know the sh** from the bottom of the tank will clog up yer jets and pipes!

Sorry everyone - bad week at work - just ranting! (Its an enviro friendly rant - I recycled the words I used from elsewhere , they were low fat , vegetarian friendly and low in carbon emissions! No animals were injured in the writing of this rant any views expressed were purely my own, remember the value of your rant can go up or down depending on the market at that time) :lol:

So if you really MUST live-sorry drive in London then why not get one of those Chav special stick on Audi TT stylie chrome fuel filler flaps often found on Corsa's and stick it on the other side of your car at the back - if anyone asks just say its a dual-fuel car - runs on LPG or something? who's gonna check! :teeth::teeth::p

(Still bad week at work but returned to my normal stupid self again - can you tell!) :wacko: