D1 GT THROTTLE CONTROLLER help

wilo

need advise please.

just installing the controller now following instructions and connected all plugs but im left with this ...pics to follow...

is a small bag with bullet connectors and some red wire and tiny zip ties ...any ides guys

Defo shouldn't display like that

thought so .i have messaged Adrian and waiting on a reply .thought something was wrong with first turn of key (boot up)

as it didn't disply (nor) ...just some jumbled unreadable letters or numbers

Over the years quite a few guys have had similar issues due to incorrect fitment of the block connectors.

All were convinced that they had it hooked up correctly. ;)

they seem so it does work ..just the missing increments .

i thought the only one which could be misconnected was the obd port ? but then it wouldn't power up would it?

has anyone got an idea please as to why the display is like this ? i have googled the problem endlessly and read every install procedure on this aswell as previous models but cant find a solution .

i am 99.9% sure i have installed the unit correctly ...very frustrated tbh

Check the connector at the pedal that never fits correctly. Try disconnecting it and reconnecting it a tightly as you can.

That's. it's a known issue that pedal connector needs to be proper pushed together due to bad connection and also once fitted and working take them both together. I've used cable tie to tie them both together.

Hi Dave, let me know if you still need help with this, if the unit is faulty I will ship another one to you today.

okay ill check today Adrian as iv not been using the 350 due to the crappy weather ..is there a way of resetting the unit . do i just unplug it from the obd port ? .

reason being ......when I first installed the unit and powered up ....i couldn't read the jumbled LED screen to i pressed all the buttons before figuring out the throttle set procedure.

i think sport mode may have been set at sp3 before the throttle set procedure started.

would this affect anything ?