Show wheels

Zedrush

What happened with these, Jay? I see you're talking Volk and Work over the pond. ;)

Yeh Maya wheels were £5400 in the end, price I saw was for one wheels thought it was too good to be true. Good thing is the works and volks come in -13 offset which will do me ;)

What happened with these, Jay? I see you're talking Volk and Work over the pond. ;)

Yeh Maya wheels were £5400 in the end, price I saw was for one wheels thought it was too good to be true. Good thing is the works and volks come in -13 offset which will do me ;)

Cool! :thumbs:

My vote is the Works, for what its worth. Think they will look... B)

yeh think you are a 100% right but the works vsxx but not sure if they still do them :blush:

yeh think you are a 100% right but the works vsxx but not sure if they still do them :blush:

Thought it was the Meisters that you mentioned on my350z? They would look sweet.

Thought it was the Meisters that you mentioned on my350z? They would look sweet.

yeh but not with kit bro

yeh but not with kit bro

No? Oh well, I'll have to wait like the rest to see the kit... ;)

Its easier to see recent pictures of Lord Lucan or Shergar than Zedrush's car :headhurt::p

:lol: Its nothing sopecial just dont want to post another pic of a standard Z its in the bodyshop just waiting for parts to arrive. Got some parts coming in from Japan thats taking forever. Wheels look like they will be 60days :headhurt: