Garage Art

AliveBoy

So, I currently have a thing for garage "art". My wall currently looks like this:

DSC_0053.jpg

with the below piece of NASCAR to still go up:

s-l1600.jpg

I potentially have two more bits of NASCAR to come, but I won't post pics until it is confirmed.

What do you guys have in your garages and what would you like? Personally I'd love some F1 parts, some vintage fuel pumps etc.

I look forward to seeing what you guys have and potentially stealing the ideas ;)

• Like 1

Aliveboy you really like your American car shows lol. First you started playing the fast n loud game with the Chevy pick up now your playing American pickers

Wish I had the cash/time/know how/weather to do so

The nascar parts are surprisingly cheap. The chassis of the car is re-used for multiple races, but the body isn't as it's mostly steel and needs to be perfect for each race. 40 odd cars per race weekend leaves a lot of body parts to be sold off. You're talking less than £200 for a cool part, with some decent sponsors/numbers etc on them. Whenever I go to the states I buy old licence plates to go up, my wife always says "not more old crap tat for you to hang up" haha. I'm a secret american really ;)