8 Days to go.........

kilapot

Most of which will fly by (off to Poland with the lady for 5), so no count down.

On a serious note this will be my 3rd test drive of a Zed (deal subject to it) I'm aware of the clicking issue of drive shaft to look (listen) out for.

Apart from the dangerously large grin on my face is there anything else I should be specifically looking out for on an 05 Zed?

Cheers in advance :yahoo:

I have a tonneau cover and need a luggage net badly.

Had a bottle of champagne in the car today. Only thing I could do was wrapped in bubble wrap and position it as best I could between the passenger seat and door.

Will be getting a horizontal net now.

2 Days and 13 ish hrs my by reckoning..... wonder if I'll get spotted driving her back from Exeter on Saturday?

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

i guess you'll be going back over the top of the M25 but if you go on the south side, let me know as i'll be in the area :)

2 Days and 13 ish hrs my by reckoning..... wonder if I'll get spotted driving her back from Exeter on Saturday?

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

i guess you'll be going back over the top of the M25 but if you go on the south side, let me know as i'll be in the area :)

Yeah I'll be going over the top but I'm sure I'll be looking to join a meet in the future..... I'm so going thru a v slightly early mid life crisis but do I care?

Mid life is 40 right?