20's back from referb

Maddog

They look very nice, ...need a picture of them on the Zed though to really appreciate them. ;)

I'll be putting them on in the morning :D

Nice.

I locked your for sale thread btw but as I said just let any of the team know when you're ready to sell the Zed & we can unlock the ad for you. ;)

What has wheel size got to do with speed bumps and road kill? :lol:

At the end of the day we want to fill the wheel arch with rubber whether the car is lowered or bigger wheels,

with standard wheels i can feel the undertray just rubbing on the stupid speed humps and with the bigger wheels its no problem

What has wheel size got to do with speed bumps and road kill? :lol:

At the end of the day we want to fill the wheel arch with rubber whether the car is lowered or bigger wheels,

with standard wheels i can feel the undertray just rubbing on the stupid speed humps and with the bigger wheels its no problem

Should be zero difference unless you've altered the profiles so much you've actually raised the car. The other possibility is that you've now got such little give in the sidewalls that the car is bouncing up off the bumps rather than the suspension (including sidewall) soaking it up.

• Like 1