350Z *FNSH* *LOW MILEAGE*

Mikey Thompson

Lovely machine, your probably better breaking bits off it and selling as standard as I think you'll find it very difficult to find a buyer willing to spend that kind of money on a 12 year old Zed.

GLWTS

Lovely machine, your probably better breaking bits off it and selling as standard as I think you'll find it very difficult to find a buyer willing to spend that kind of money on a 12 year old Zed.

GLWTS

Thought it might have been a bit steep but happy to listen to people's offers. Already have my next car so I'm in a good position to wait on for the right buyer.

Thanks Davey!

Im not saying im an expert but I just purchased a 53 plate 350, bride seats, scorpion exhaust, and rota gtr wheels, full service history, needed some work like a wheel bearing, wheel refurb and bonnet spraying, I purchased just under 6k, just to give you an idea.

oooof £9,500! that's a lot of money for an 04 with 50k on the clock. i'd definitely sell the wheels separately and put standard rays back on, and then lower the price to £7k. IMO the only mod that actually adds value is the wheels, everything else is just cosmetics. If you part everything out you'd sell everything a lot easier.

• 1 month later...
Lovely car, I think I've just found inspiration for how I'd like mine to end up looking. If you decide to sell the wheels let me know B)

Had an abundance of messages regarding the wheels, seriously considering it now but would require a good set of Rays in part ex.

Thanks for the appreciation! I'll have to keep a look out for your progress

Edited by Mikey Thompson

• 2 weeks later...

As a guide to price I bought my ginger orange non GT, standard no mods apart from induction kit which I sold for £150, 51K on clock, generally good condition, paid £6750 from a dealer. Dealer fixed the fourth gear syncro under warranty, but since that I've had over heating problems. No idea if dealer was aware of the later???

As a guide to price I bought my ginger orange non GT, standard no mods apart from induction kit which I sold for £150, 51K on clock, generally good condition, paid £6750 from a dealer. Dealer fixed the fourth gear syncro under warranty, but since that I've had over heating problems. No idea if dealer was aware of the later???

Sounds about right my price then for full Nissan history, no advisories MOT, GT with 1.5k wheels and immaculate condition

Edited by Mikey Thompson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wouldnt say they price on this is too high but i just think the zeds are in a funny age gap just now where their not worth all that much especially 04 ones.. mine is an 04 76k miles no history! i payed 4250 for mine last january. the no history played a big part in how cheap i got it and the respray it had was pretty poor. I think the issue is that its a small market of people who want a coupe and want a 3.5litre car as most want dervs these days. i'm sure this will sell eventually, nice subtle mods to it and like someones said could always sell the aftermarket parts separate then sell the car standard but eventually someone who wants a modded zed but doesnt want to mod it themselves will come along and snap this one up. glws.