Non-Brembo Brake Callipers?

Dal123

Hi all, my rear brake callipers are sticking a little and I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get some new cheap non Brembo callipers for the rear?

I've googled it quite a bit but suprisingly the only option is to import from America and even then I'm not completely trusting of the website as they appear a bit too generic for my liking.

Anyone know where I could get some cheap ones? I know I should probably just clean up my Brembo's but it's having the time running into problems.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a re-branded Brembo caliper from Brakes Int'l under their name of Budweg: http://brakeparts.co.uk/#!/shop/NISSAN/350Z/03-/350Z%203.5%20V6%20PETROL/Rear%20-%20Brake%20Calipers%20and%20Wheel%20cylinders/BCA4155

You'll need to call for availability though on the Z. It was a perfect fitment on my 406 V6 Coupe though, I just needed to put the Brembo sticker on it & give it a few coats of clear lacquer & you'd never know the difference.

Try Jon - trader on here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106123-350z-parts-for-sale/

If it is the standard 350 calipers (non-Brembo) you are after many have just dumped those to the back of garages in favour of a set of Brembo's all round so I would have thought you should not have too much difficulty getting hold of some.

Perhaps this bump might attract someone who can help you, given the thread is not in the Wanted sub-forum. ;)