REAR SPOILER for 350z

zippypooz

Hi all,

Basically i bought this spoiler on a whim but have since decided that i now dont want to fit one.

I bought it secondhand and paid £200 for it. Im looking to re-coup what i spent but you can make me an offer.

Ideally id rather do collection but could look in to sending via a courier.

Overall its in pretty good nick although im very very fussy so would consider a re-spray before fitting.

Theres a couple of small imperfections on it which arnt too bad but it does have slight damage to the rear which could be easily filled.

Fitting: Basically it bolts on to the existing spoiler and through the boot although i was going to tiger glue it as its reasonably light-weight.

thanks for looking! :)

IMG_2751_zpsaepin9ms.jpg

IMG_2748_zpsz7zc8d3w.jpg

IMG_2747_zpsqhbudalm.jpg

IMG_2759_zps8gd2bvst.jpg

IMG_2758_zpso6i6tylt.jpg

IMG_2756_zpst6ecqslz.jpg

You've got my offer above buddy. If you're happy let me know if not that's fair enough :)

Hi bud, i cant take £50 for this, sorry. Its ready painted and in pretty good nick bar the damage to the rear corner. But thanks anyway.

Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up at this price.

but people have already shown you can get new for less?

True but without postage...this comes painted. Plus i offering you guys a painted one, repaired and resprayed by a bodyshop in the colour of your choice! Thats not a bad deal!! Edited by zippypooz

• 2 weeks later...