Andy's Spring Clearout!!

Andy

Time for a clearout of some of my excess 350z parts that seem to have accumulated in mine and my parents garages!! All parts are based either in the Surrey or Sussex area or can arrange for shipping for some parts dependant on size. I have had to use some library pictures for some items as I don't have my camera at the moment but will endeavour to get actual pictures up asap.

Tein Super Street Coilover Kit £895 new, will consider sensible offers

Brand new and unused. Purchased 10th May '07 but with the kit on the car and local speedhumps etc I feel that I will be better off leaving the Z with standard ride height.

Tein EDFC Controller Kit + Motors £245 new, will consider sensible offers

Brand new and unused. Purchased at the same time as the Coilover Kit. I had mounted the controller box but due to the above will not be installing the kit. The controller box is unmarked and like new.

Ings XS Spoiler £395 new, will consider sensible offers

Purchased from Envy not long ago at all but due to a change in plans for the car, I am now selling this on. It is as it arrived with me, unpainted or prepared, and comes with decals and fitting kit. Images from the Ings website below.

Ings1.jpg

Ings2.jpg

Veilside Version III Mirrors £200 new, will consider sensible offers

Surpless to requirements so up for grabs!

VeilsideMirrors.jpg

Standard UK Front Bumper £100ono

Standard '53 plate Azure front bumper in good condition. Comes with reflectors & pop out washer covers. Also has the upgraded chrome Z badges to replace the standard Nissan badges.

Standard UK Rear Bumper £100ono

Standard '53 plate Azure rear bumper in good condition.

Standard UK Sideskirts £100ono

Standard '53 plate Azure side skirts in good condition.

Standard UK Bonnet £100ono

Standard '53 plate Azure bonnet. Has some small stone chips in accordance with a 30k car but otherwise in good condition.

Standard UK Cloth Seats £150ono

Standard non-GT seats in cloth. Approximatley 30k miles of use from 2 owners. The passenger seat has had some resin spilt over it whilst in storage in the garage so would be ideal for a re-trimming project.

Passenger window motor Over £500 new from Nissan, will consider sensible offers

Purchased as was told without fail mine was gone but turned out I didn't need it and due to it being a special order part, could not return to Nissan!!

Passenger Window Switch c£200 from Nissan, will consider sensible offers

As above, is now surpless to requirements

Standard NON-GT wheels & tyres Offers

Set of 4 non-GT 18" UK wheels. All kerbed by previous owner and front tyres will need replacing but rear tyres are not too bad. Will confirm exact tread next time I am at my parents.

Standard UK Exhaust Offers

Including Y-pipe, backbox and connecting pipe

Standard Cats Offers

Covered around 30k miles

Think I have some more bits and pieces so will add to the list once I find them in my or my parents garages! :)

andy u got sum LED tails for sale? sum1 sed u av, ill av em?

I tried to put that sentence in Babelfish to translate it, but I'm having problems. What language is that? :scare:

friend of Shire's ;)

Yes from the same planet i think :wacko:

Can we have the queen's English please :thumbs: