Drone Z

Quinster

Love that Q. :clap:

Short little videos but flying a drone myself I know how tricky it can be trying to track something on the ground, ....my drone remote doesn't have a live video feed on it either so it's always guess work when I try something like that (hence no videos from me :lol: ). ;)

• Like 1

Phantom 4 does everything on its own: tracking subject, avoiding obstacles, live video etc, time to upgrade G :lol:

Maybe but I won't cry if mine crashes into a lake or disappears over a mountain on its own never to be seen again. :teeth:

The price of the Phantom 4 I know is good for what you get & what it does but I think I'll save that sort of cash for my car, house or the wedding my Mrs still wants. You'd think though after being engaged for over 2 years she'd realise by now that I have better things to spend my money on. :dry::lol:

• Like 1

Cool vids :thumbs:

GM tell her the drone upgrade is for wedding video an photos :)

She's wise to that sort of malarky unfortunately, :dry: ...tried; "We need a GTR on finance for our wedding car, just sign here love." but she wasn't having any of it. :thumbdown::lol:

Thanks lads, there's more to come, as i said, we're just sort of messing around with it at the moment.

Might take it on the road trip next year, we could film some sections of the trip with everyone in it !!

I'm sure that would be more than appreciated & enjoyed by all. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...