What effect does wheel width have on handling?

Flashback

Thanks Bobby. How much room do you have on yours and do you have arches rolled?

I was looking on willltheyfit.com and that was showing a 325 size tire as a possible as well..

Rear - 325/30/19. ... But these seem massive and would they cause problems?

I'm lowered 17/14mm F/R and I haven't had the arches rolled. All I can really tell you is that they don't rub as it's not really possible to see how close they are under load, but my guess would be that you'll be fine unless you're lowered more.

I was just interested as the circumference of a 325/30/19 setup up is just 0.4mm difference to a 245/45/18 setup according to willtheyfit.com.

What do people do when they TT or Supercharge a zed? Do they generally go for a wider tyre or stick with what they already have?

I was just interested as the circumference of a 325/30/19 setup up is just 0.4mm difference to a 245/45/18 setup according to willtheyfit.com.

What do people do when they TT or Supercharge a zed? Do they generally go for a wider tyre or stick with what they already have?

I ran a 275 rear on a charged zed, 265 on track, more than enough grip.

• Like 2

I ran a 275 rear on a charged zed, 265 on track, more than enough grip.

Thanks Jetpilot.