Still can't get used to driving at night

Banz

seemed even more so at dusk than complete darkness.

Exactly, it's worse at dusk. When it is complete darkness, I think my eyes adjusts to it better. Especially when I'm driving those B roads, I get dazzled badly.

• 2 weeks later...

As previously stated most a holes on the road today drive with full beam on permanently...it's an offense but like fog lights it's rarely enforced

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You must live in a bad area for it - I would guess 1 in every few hundred cars I drive past have their full beam on.

My Celica is pretty low and I know my R33 was lower, neither had any problems as Bobby mentioned the occasional full beamer but most modern cars have auto lights which go to main beam which is not a problem. Its certainly nothing to do with the Zed, many more cars much lower out there.

i only get this from SUVs and the like. Just the height difference. But what really grates my cheese is when someone has one headlight that looks like it's on high beam and the other is not. I'm not sure why or how that happens but it is really annoying.

Normally caused by either a bulb seated incorrectly or the levelling system is shot.

• Like 1