North West and Yorkshire mini meet + night car photography - 5th August

veeg33

Myself and Andy (HEADPHONES) will be meeting up next Friday evening at around 9pm for some night photography of our zeds. This is open to all forum member and friend. Will be trying different techniques such as long exposure, rear flash, light painting etc..... Basically exchanging night photography tricks etc. If this is something for you, bring along your zed (or other car) and your camera.

I'll be bringing my Nikon D90, a few lens (24-70mm and 11-16mm), tripod, flash gun, torch light and bike red light.

Where: The Gateway Manchester, M40

When: 5th August 2016

Time: 21:00pm (sunset predicted at 20:54)

Meet at the office car park just by the roundabout.

We'll then decide what to shoot and which background.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone - Zeds and photography in one event B)

Edit: This session is subject to weather on the day, as long as it's not raining at that time. If the roads are wet, they will also add some element to the pics

Edited by veeg33

I'm not expert and still learning about it myself. I haven't took any night car photography before but I got some idea that might work. B) Always learn by trial and error.

Edited by veeg33

Brilliant Stu.......

Weather looks good tonight......dry all night with temp around 17-19 degC.

Also, if possible........turn up as dark as possible =) Black hoodies and jeans/trousers.........as this will help us to stay invisible whilst we run around our zeds painting it with lights.

I will PM you guys my contact number.

I'll be departing Hudderfield at 8pm tonight. Will arrive around 8.50pm and will start play around with the settings hopefully when you guys arrive, I can give you guys some initial setting to start with. See you guys later at 9pm :thumbs: