Rear Spoiler suppliers in the UK?

Andymac183

Rick at "Racecarparts" has access to a lot of JDM stuff that you won't see in the UK or at least without massive issues with fitment and quality.

If you know what you're after send a pm to Chris at Tarmac or if you're after a range you haven't seen, give rick a shout.

IMO the best three best spoilers for the 350z are the Amuse, Nismo V3 and the insane looking top-secret bolt-on, but it totally depends on what else you have going on with the car.

Avoid eBay like the plague unless members here can vouch for the fitment and quality.

Can anyone recommend one? I'm looking around and apart from Tarmac Sports (Who only stock one type) there doesn't seem to be many...has anyone used Mad Motors, are they any good? Or can recommend better? There's a few on ebay but am wary......

Got or can get more than one type Andy?

What style are you looking at - some options below? Drop me a pm if you want

Strosek in stock

Rocket bunny in stock

Nismo V3

Stillen

I can get the Nismo V1 and V2 but choose not to, they are the same as everyone else sells but are too much hassle, hit n miss on fitment so its a bit of a lottery

Rick at "Racecarparts" has access to a lot of JDM stuff that you won't see in the UK or at least without massive issues with fitment and quality.

If you know what you're after send a pm to Chris at Tarmac or if you're after a range you haven't seen, give rick a shout.

IMO the best three best spoilers for the 350z are the Amuse, Nismo V3 and the insane looking top-secret bolt-on, but it totally depends on what else you have going on with the car.

Avoid eBay like the plague unless members here can vouch for the fitment and quality.

Dont mean to hijack the thread but how easy is it to get a Top Secret spoiler? Or even a relatively good rep? I think they look awesome :)

Rick at RaceCarParts is a personal friend of Smoky Nagata, shoot him a message :-)

Which website is he on? After a 5 second Google I find a drag racing website of that name talking about Chevy blocks etc, no sign of anything JDM.

Rick at RaceCarParts is a personal friend of Smoky Nagata, shoot him a message :-)

Which website is he on? After a 5 second Google I find a drag racing website of that name talking about Chevy blocks etc, no sign of anything JDM.

I found him in the Professional Traders section and dropped him a PM :)

I found him in the Professional Traders section and dropped him a PM :)

Ahhh, that guy, gotcha :thumbs:

• Like 1