Milton Keynes meet - 2nd & 30th August 2016 @ 8pm

matt89

Who brought the Miata?

Excellent pics again Matt!

friend of mine... dont hate! could have been worse and brought a honda

:lol: I've got a Miata mate, hes gone full on arch extensions, BGW, lowered - looks pretty mental!

What happened to your Nissan badge buddy? i might have a spare knocking about if you need it.

• Like 1

Who brought the Miata?

Excellent pics again Matt!

friend of mine... dont hate! could have been worse and brought a honda

:lol: I've got a Miata mate, hes gone full on arch extensions, BGW, lowered - looks pretty mental!

What happened to your Nissan badge buddy? i might have a spare knocking about if you need it.

nice, he doesn't want to do anything to it, trying to get him to lower it as it looks like its on stilts but he is having none of it.

The badge.... i took it off to get the horrid backing off it (the faded crappy thing you saw at jap day) only to find the guy who put it there before me used a nasty glue instead of wrap so its done something funky and discolored the paint behind it and i cant get it off, so i'm putting some glass black vinyl there and sticking the silver badge back on after :) thanks for the offer though!

• Like 1

Was a cracking evening again last night guys, never enough time to chat to everyone properly!!

Great pics Matt, mine is the first std bumper in your pics and it looks so odd :lol:

Looking forward to the next one though, hopefully see some of you at Niss Day.. and on that note I need to go book tickets!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Eyup guys, looks like I will be able to attend the meet on the 30th :) Although I cannot guarantee the car will be clean as I may have to travel 150 miles to get there:

Tuesday 30th August @ 8pm

1) Matt89

2) Apoc124

3) Andy_Muxlow

4) Nate

5) kbad

6) SUPRAWOOKIE

7) MarkSt

8) OliverB

9) Kayla

10) Jalada

11) Erni902

• Like 4

Sorry guys it looking like I am going to have to miss this meet as I have to go down to Portsmouth for a course on Wednesday. 😩

Sent from my iPad using a hammer and chisel...

Sure you don't want to come and then go part way and travelodge it? :lol: :lol:

Awful news all.......I haven't got my camera as I lent it to my Dad for his holiday.....

Tuesday 30th August @ 8pm

1) Matt89

2) Apoc124

3)

4) Nate

5)

6) SUPRAWOOKIE

7) MarkSt

8) OliverB

9) Kayla

10) Jalada

11) Erni902