Rear bumper Led indicator/fog/ reversing light by carlab

Dicky

I love them Mike, it's easy to wire up and I did the Zeus fix with the fog light I out a wire connector onto the fog wire pushed it through the back of the plug then when I pushed the four pin connector together it worked as per original :thumbs:

• Like 1

I love mine, all good :thumbs:

3C0D7891-56C5-4465-9600-0A67398B9B84_zpsq8twzoxp.jpg

A couple of questions if you don't mind....did you seal the suspected joints with silicon and do you know if the discounted offer is still available from Carlab? Oh and by the way they do look the dogs ........s

• Like 1

Just noticed, what seems like the same thing but offered by "garagefiftynine" ? At £140. Has anyone dealt with them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Bumper-Red-LED-Rear-Lights-Brake-Indicator-Fog-Reverse-Reflectors-Z-/252430912974?hash=item3ac60e0dce:g:Rg4AAOSwubRXK1~v

I ordered some of the facelift DRLs with indicators built in, no problems with shipment or quality, and they work great. I suspect he is importing them and reselling though as the same items can be found on US ebay

just found my next mod.... Mark they look even better than I expected, is that with the side light switched on or is the led party the brake light?

also what spoiler is that?

They are wired to the lights so they come on with side lights not wired up to the brake light at all

I got the spoiler from eBay forgot what there called :lol:

Well ordered the garagefiftynine units. I emailed them and confirmed they are CE compliant and will pass an mot. The guy assures the quality is good. I also commented that the picture in the eBay ad shows them to be clear. He assures me the publicity picture suffered the effects of the chromed back plate and that they are smoked. He sent a none publicity pic to confirm it.

just found my next mod.... Mark they look even better than I expected, is that with the side light switched on or is the led party the brake light?

Google for 350Z Polish spoiler and you'll probably find it.

Google for 350Z Polish spoiler and you'll probably find it.

thanks mate :thumbs:

Update...

Well my light units arrived in the post this morning, well packed and very fast delivery. I haven't tested them as yet but up until now I can't fault the ebay supplier. Hamish of "garagefiftynine". They look the same as the Carlab units and appear to be very well sealed against water ingress. They are a bit more expensive at £139.99 but for me this is outwayed by having a UK supplier. Hamish seems to me to be a very helpful and standup guy (by the way I've no knowledge of him or his business) and he's worth a look for anyone else interested, he may even offer a group buy price if approached by enough people.

I can't wait to fit them even though the rear bumper removal seems to be a pig, just waiting for a bit good weather now to get started.

Edit.. Can any members confirm that "Running Lights" = Side lights and that "Marker lights" = indicators (the last one came from the YouTube vid of how to fit them)

Edited by Dicky

Did mine and ha water problems and the seller sent out a new one straight away !

Very happy

Running lights = fogs

Can't have fogs and side light at same time wired up

For MOT I wires

fogs up

Break lights

And they rest are indicators and reverse lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used car lab

Dealt with maranda ye

Very good service

Yeah, I got a forum discounted quote from for $167 but liked the idea of a UK supplier. It seems the same units can be got from Several dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk