It's brought out the worst in me

Scylla

I should perhaps qualify my original post, at least to some extent. It was a lighthearted expression to do with ageing, being bitter and twisted and generally revelling in my new car and I thought it would go down rather differently to the way it has; that is my fault, as I didn't make myself sufficiently clear. It was not meant to be taken at all seriously.

That said, please feel free to ban me if you see fit, admin; I take exception to transparent hypocrisy in any form, and anyone here who owns a Nissan 350Z or indeed any other high-performance car, and is without sin, is entitled to throw the first "don't drive like that" stone in my direction. It's your forum.

Edited by Scylla

My comments were tongue in cheek, however at the same time getting the point across that racing and smoking the hot hatch fraternity on public roads is not clever.

So lighten up Scylla and join in the forum and respond to the postings in the same manner in which they are given.

I don't find my high post count embarrassing in the slightest as most of the posts would have been related to assisting forum members with tech. advice or the supply of parts.

As regards your other comments relating to your own personal attack on me, well lets just ignore them and treat them with the contempt that they deserve.

You are fifty years old and obvious enjoying the 350, nowt wrong with that, however you come across as if you are in your 3rd midlife crises.

As for me. I am only on my 1st, however it has lasted over 30 years. :lol:

• Like 6

I know, I know, you're all absolutely correct!

PS I've chosen my targets wisely; I may be pathetic but I'm not stupid.

To the contrary, I think that you are both stupid and pathetic: :surrender::stir:

Now that did make me laugh :lol: