35% off facelift headlights

Snowseph

Looking at the advert, this item will be sent through Global Shipping Programme ie no import charges on delivery.

However, these are meant for Left Hand drive 'zee' hence need to check if they will be OK for Right Hand drive 'zed'...........if not, you'll fail MOT i think.

You can find this way cheaper in Holland. I need to find web page but if I recall it was around 550 euro. Depo with black interior

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur

You can find this way cheaper in Holland. I need to find web page but if I recall it was around 550 euro. Depo with black interior

Damn, if you could dig the link out that'd be dope. Been after a set of these for ages.

Damn, if you could dig the link out that'd be dope. Been after a set of these for ages.

Glad to help

http://fullcartuning.com/56464-depo-facelift-jdm-black-housing-headlights-nissan-350z

There are a lot of australian ebay sellers who have aftermarket lights for sale, and they also drive on the LHS of the road so I believe those lights must be ok? Just check where they are coming from and you should be ok