Lowest mileage de

burgs

Just wondering what the lowest mile de in the uk could be as I came across a 04 plate with only 11k on the clock. Apart from foggy headlights it looked like it rolled out the factory yesterday.

Anyone know any less milege? :)

I saw a roadster on autotrader a couple of months back that had 8k but that was a HR (not that it makes a massive difference really)

Jk-boi has 18k on his and that looks pretty much mint

A car that has been stood around for so long only doing 11k in 12yrs.... unless I wanted to cacoon it and hope it raised in value so I could cash in later, Its not an appealing ownership propsective in my mind as a daily driver :shrug:

Edited by Sargara

When I bought my 54 plate DE a couple of years ago it had around 25k on it, I just acted like it was any other car I've bought an did the usual preventative maintenance as I knew by looking at the old MOTs it had done around 1k miles between some of them. Used it daily since then an apart from the exhaust rusting away an fans stopping working it's been completely fine. I do feel like I'm starting to come into the age an mileage range that the bushes are going though.

A car that has been stood around for so long only doing 11k in 12yrs.... unless I wanted to cacoon it and hope it raised in value so I could cash in later, Its not an appealing ownership propsective in my mind as a daily driver :shrug:

I know what you mean, but still. 11k, even has a dvd of the car being built :)

• Like 1