I P****D in the kettle!

TomBorehamUK

Is that the thread you meant to link Tom??

The one about "Urgent holiday help needed?".

HELP!

To cut a long story short: I took a gamble that holiday prices would come down the nearer I left it to the dates of travel nuts.gif

They have not! Oh no, quite the opposite in fact, and it was my job to sort out a holiday this year redface.gif

I wondered if anyone can recommend a holiday web site that has REAL holidays on it?!!

Every last minute deal I've phoned up to book (particularly on one site that would have seen me On The Beach) has been met with the same response: "sorry sir, that flight has now been filled, but I do have these flights at £500.00 PP more" rolleyes.gif

I am desperate. Looking to go for 11-14 nights anywhere hot with a beach. And er, cough, going 16th/17th August! S/C or Half Board, I'm not fussed. Me, Mrs 911 and 911 junior (think of poor little 911 junior!).

:shrug::dry:

Oops, as hilarious as that post is... that's not the one! Have corrected it :)

I think the one I posted was funnier tbh, :lol: ...who the heck would pee in their own kettle?! :wacko::headhurt:

Years ago though and this story is along similar lines, my mate who needed the toilet late at night whilst staying over his Mrs house didn't want to go to the bathroom for fear of waking up her parents.

So in his wisdom went to the toilet in a pint glass next to the bed and then goes back to sleep. He's later woken up with his Mrs yelling at him as she'd just realised that the "yellowish water" she just drank was in fact her boyfriends pee. Unbelievably they actually stayed together & even got married years later. :D

• Like 4

Slightly different but here goes. A couple of years ago Caroline made me a cup of tea that tasted absolutely foul, I threw it away and made a fresh one, same thing, just disgusting so I made a third one which was O.K. Several months passed and the same thing again, 2 cups tasted like crap but the third one was O.K. Then, a couple of weeks later I caught her pouring the contents of a Hot water bottle into the kettle :surrender: . Had to laugh but strangely she had also drunk the tea and didn't notice the taste of what I now realize was rubber :lol:

Pete

• Like 3

That thread proper made me laugh!! Never seen it before :lol:

I too have a husband who likes the odd appliance as an alternative to a loo after a night on the bevvy....

When we were dating, he was living in a room in a block on a military base (they weren't ensuite rooms either). I'd finished a run of nightshift and was staying over at his. I needed sleep so sent him out to the bar (so my fault ultimately...). He came back a few hours later slightly worse for wear, got into bed and fell asleep. A few hours later I heard shuffling and woke up to a 'trickling noise'. He had a fridge at the end of his bed in his room, and he was stood over it merrily having a wee. I didn't know what to do, so I turned the lights on in the room. As canny as you like, he stopped mid-flow, ignored me completely, turned the lights off, and then went back to what he was doing!! I wound up sleeping in his car for the rest of the night and woke up to a very confused look through the window the next morning when he eventually found me!! Needless to say he was VERY apologetic about it all (it was early days in our relationship) but we laughed about it at the time, and still do now!

I do still have to keep an eye on him after a drinking sesh and make sure he is directed to the right place if required every now and then though...

:lol:

• Like 2

That thread proper made me laugh!! Never seen it before :lol:

I too have a husband who likes the odd appliance as an alternative to a loo after a night on the bevvy....

When we were dating, he was living in a room in a block on a military base (they weren't ensuite rooms either). I'd finished a run of nightshift and was staying over at his. I needed sleep so sent him out to the bar (so my fault ultimately...). He came back a few hours later slightly worse for wear, got into bed and fell asleep. A few hours later I heard shuffling and woke up to a 'trickling noise'. He had a fridge at the end of his bed in his room, and he was stood over it merrily having a wee. I didn't know what to do, so I turned the lights on in the room. As canny as you like, he stopped mid-flow, ignored me completely, turned the lights off, and then went back to what he was doing!! I wound up sleeping in his car for the rest of the night and woke up to a very confused look through the window the next morning when he eventually found me!! Needless to say he was VERY apologetic about it all (it was early days in our relationship) but we laughed about it at the time, and still do now!

I do still have to keep an eye on him after a drinking sesh and make sure he is directed to the right place if required every now and then though...

:lol:

If your bedroom smells like a public toilet in future....you know who to blame!! :lol:

• Like 1

My mother every so often reminds us of how my parents first house had an outside toilet. My father apparently in order to avoid going outside in the middle of the night and my mother not wanting him using a pot in the bedroom, had rigged up a piece of guttering from the bedroom window across to the outside toilet. My father's lack of skill erecting this set up or probably being half cut when he did had dire consequences for the the neighbour's washing beneath it. :lol:

• Like 6