Waved by other Jap Car owners

nixy

Does anyone else get waved at by other jap car (not Z) owners? In the last 2 days I've been waved at by a guy in a modded RX8 and nodded at this morning by a guy in a supra and I used to get waved all the time by a guy with a subaru when I had my Type R. What a friendly bunch! :thumbs:

Does anyone else get waved at by other jap car (not Z) owners? In the last 2 days I've been waved at by a guy in a modded RX8 and nodded at this morning by a guy in a supra and I used to get waved all the time by a guy with a subaru when I had my Type R. What a friendly bunch! :thumbs:

your female , it dont work for us guy's :lol:

I get nods of appreciation from many jap owners around my way. Both when I had the modded RX8 and now in the Zed.

But thats more becasue Im a member of JapNorthEast, so my car is pretty well known, and both have been easily recognisable.

Dont moan about it! wave back!

Al

I had a guy in an Audi A3 wave at me today, that was odd...

I had a guy in an Audi A3 wave at me today, that was odd...

Was it Sarnie???