Z badge or not to Z badge ?

Exec

So last year I was considering buying some z badges to replace the Nissan badges front and back.

My girlfriend bought me some for Xmas and keeps asking when I'm going to fit them, but I don't know if I want to anymore lol

They're just standard chrome effect and don't look a whole lot different to standard.

What do you guys think?

Either remove and repaint/fill the area left flat or simply spray the badges a colour you want.

There are some other more bespoke Z badges out there, but respraying the standard ones gives a good effect.

So last year I was considering buying some z badges to replace the Nissan badges front and back.

My girlfriend bought me some for Xmas and keeps asking when I'm going to fit them, but I don't know if I want to anymore lol

They're just standard chrome effect and don't look a whole lot different to standard.

What do you guys think?

I think it's great that your Mrs actually took the time to try & buy you something she thought you'd actually want so just get them fitted. ;)

You could then paint the old ones if you fancied it to fit them at a later date or simply sell them on for some beer tokens. :teeth:

definitely think if your GF bought you some new badges for your car, you should fit them! TBH they wont look that different from standard, but the benefits of having a happy GF who can see her gifts and good intentions are being recognised is immeasurable. especially for the sake of half an hours work!

the alternative is you tell her you now don't really want them, and will be sticking with standard. See how well that pans out for you at all subsequent christmasses and birthdays! :lol: