advice needed please

wilo

i am thinking of getting a ..

single mass clutch conversion

single exit exhaust

and short ram induction kit for the 350

so my question is ...

would the single mass clutch conversation give better performance?

would the single exit exhaust give a deeper / louder note or restricted performance.

and would the short ram induction give better throttle responce ? i know it would increase heat soak but hoping this would be out weighed by better pick up .

any advice appreciated

SMF (flywheel, not clutch) doesn't give any extra power, but it does remove parasitic losses so you get more power to the wheels.

Exhaust will be fine, 100% louder. Performance will be unaffected.

Open filter will lose you power, but sound better. Throttle response will be changed more by the SMF than the intake.

• Like 1

SMF (flywheel, not clutch) doesn't give any extra power, but it does remove parasitic losses so you get more power to the wheels.

Exhaust will be fine, 100% louder. Performance will be unaffected.

Open filter will lose you power, but sound better. Throttle response will be changed more by the SMF than the intake.

thanks for your reply and very pleased about the exhaust .

such a beautiful sounding car been muffled by my milltek system .

It's certainly very subtle, the Milltek. Which exhaust were you looking at?

tbh im quite new to the 350 so not sure what to get .just wanting something a lot louder but not raspy .

something that amplifies the v6 .

doesnt have to be single exit either tbf

Milltek is a high quality exhaust, around £900 brand new I think. Couple it will sports cats (which will also pass MoT) and it really comes alive when you put your foot in a bit, it will turn heads, but nice and discreet when cruising.

The dual mass flywheel is VERY heavy, I got a new one for my Zed many years back and it weighed an absolute tonne, delivery guy was bamboozled by how such a relatively small package could be so heavy. You will lose plenty of power with it, and gain a fair bit back with single mass (although they do rattle when installed).

• Like 1

The Milltek is a nice sounding exhaust once coupled with sports cats or decats, maybe try that first?

yes i believe my system is already decatted .love the tone from the milltek but i just wish it was a bit more prominent