350z exhaust help

MattRwebB

I want to get a new exhaust as mine has a hole in it ... sounds good but won't pass MOT :\

I wanna go HKS replica but can't fine one anywhere called HKS replica just ones that look like it

Ive seen one thats made by beluga-racing on eBay for 295 pounds .. has anyone herd of this make ? or can anyone let me no where to get a HKS replica ? wanna spend around 500 ish

Also i have a HR 350z so do i need to get it for a HR or will any exhaust fit as long as its for a 350z

It'll not be called HKS replica because there could be copywrite issues, so they'll just look the same.

Cat back exhausts are the same for all 350's, give Torqen, Tarmac Sportz or Cougar Store a shout and they'll hook you up.

Was the K4 Japspeed too loud being on a roadster? time to change mine but really not wanting to make it too loud on long trips...

so far I have been considering the scorpion as I prefer the design / flow of the y-pipe plus a lifetime guarantee...

Was the K4 Japspeed too loud being on a roadster? time to change mine but really not wanting to make it too loud on long trips...

so far I have been considering the scorpion as I prefer the design / flow of the y-pipe plus a lifetime guarantee...

Look at the invidia gemini...looks awesome and not to load until you want it to be

It is loud, but you can still hold a conversation. The 1500-2500rpm in 6th is the worst drone so slow traffic can be a pain, but drop it down a gear and you're laughing. I don't actually have anything to compare it to cos my stock exhaust was blowing when I got the car so it was always extra loud anyway.

Sounds even better with the roof off :D

I will say that in time I may upgrade to ark grip or the such like, but it is a lot of cash

Really liked the hks replica that was on the my car to begin with as it was a very loud exhaust from idle and from 2,500 revs onwards. With it decatted though it became very raspy and some people aren't fans but I liked it and for the price its pretty good.