Tyres: Falken Ziex ZE-914 Ecorun?

arif_manji

Hi Guys,

I have recently bought a 2009 HR model. It's running some cheap WINDFORCE tyes which I want to replace as I find them quiet hard, noisy and doesn't give much confidence driving at speed or taking corners.

I'm thinking of getting Falken Ziex ZE-914 Ecorun they have really good rating and customer ratings seem to be good too.

Any one used them or have any feedback on these?

Any feedback will be appreciated

Cheers

Edited by arif_manji

not really a tyre designed to complement a zeds sporty nature (the clue is 'eco' in the name) what makes you particularly keen on those rather than a Goodyear, Michelin, Continental etc, or even a Falken FK453, which is more suited to sporting driving?

Definitely not! They'd be fine for a 1.2 Corsa, not for a heavy sports car.

FK453 would be the 'lowest' I'd put on the car. I could start the rant about how the MPSS are actually the cheapest as they'll last the longest, but everyone's heard that by now ;)

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 1

Definitely not! They'd be fine for a 1.2 Corsa, not for a heavy sports car.

FK453 would be the 'lowest' I'd put on the car. I could start the rant about how the MPSS are actually the cheapest as they'll last the longest, but everyone's heard that by now ;)

Well, it's been a while, I'm not sure that newer members will have had the benefit of your substantial tyre tirade😉

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• Like 2

Falken fk453s will do fine, I used to run them but then I learned the error of my ways... lol If you can stretch a bit more go for the pilot super sports

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...