Japanese Performance Show

I was wondering if they is our club stand going to be there or is it something that could be arranged maybe?

Japanese Performance Show sponsored by Japanese Performance magazine, the only indoor Jap car show in the UK

*** Indoor show n shine ***

For indoor show n shine area entry please email entries@japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk with detailed pics and spec list

*** Club Stand Pitch Info ***

A 10 car club stand pitch is £30. You may book more than one pitch. All club stand pitches are first come first serve.

Then club stand tickets are £13.50 in advance only from the website.

Passengers can get their tickets at the gate or in advance if they wish.

If you would like to secure your club stand pitch now, please email sales@ehmparts.co.uk or send me a message on here for more info.

*** Trade stand Info ***

If you would like to trade at the event please email sales@ehmparts.co.uk for more information

https://www.facebook.com/events/566086803567069/?ti=icl

• Like 1

Anyone know who I need to ask on here about seeing if we can get a stand organised?

I did put a post up on Facebook a while ago for this show, but had little interest :(

Anyone know who I need to ask on here about seeing if we can get a stand organised?

A simple pm to one of the team and reos would have sped things up. I will pass it on to the team but as posted above there did not seem to be much initial interest

• Like 1