Tyre wear

Miller350z

Got a bit of uneven tyre wear on both fronts on the inside. Has the previous owner set it up like this to improve handling or is it totally wrong and need doing. There is only about 2.5mm left on the tyres anyway. If I put spacers on will this make it worse? 8739eca380a68b424862fa5d6df1a323.jpgfc8d5c6ccd7be36ec072aa8196d2d8ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer Mike but I'm going to go for what I've already got on the back. Hankook ventus v12. Not a bad tyre and certainly not the worst but I want them all to match as the back have only done 5000 miles. Ideally I'd get all 4 done for mpss but having just spent a load on bodywork and paint, and I'm fairly sure I need new front discs as I get a peddle judder when I brake I just can't afford all 4.

The car is not actually lowered, well it all looks stock from what I can see.

Looks like I'll be getting wheel alignment looked at then. Is any one place better then an other?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Everyone will tell you to go with a place that uses a Hunter machine. They're wrong. A bloke with string can be just as accurate as a guy with a Hunter, it all depends on the user. :)

Must be somewhere local to you that someone on here can recommend?

Everyone will tell you to go with a place that uses a Hunter machine. They're wrong. A bloke with string can be just as accurate as a guy with a Hunter, it all depends on the user. :)

Must be somewhere local to you that someone on here can recommend?

Except you can get a cool printout from the Hunter guy :lol:

You mean the one that men stand there and gaze carefully at for at least two mins, nod and murmur agreement under their breath, then make a comment about how they know see why it drove like it did and how they can see why it'll drive so much better now, despite not having a clue what 90% of the numbers actually mean? :lol:

Went to a place before that had Hunter and a guy that knew how to use it, recommended a place that has Hunter to a friend, but sadly the place he went to had a guy that didn't know how to use it and made everything worse.

So like Ekona said, it's not the equipment, it's the guy that's doing the alignment that matters