350z-uk MEGUIARS seminar day Sat 2nd July

AmyZed

Had a great day yesterday! I'd like to thank Amy also for the organising it yesterday! Thought it was very benificial and the guys at meguires certainly know their stuff and thought everything was well presented.

Was good meeting some new faces too! :)

So, since getting back, who's been cleaning their car? I've probably spent about 5 hours on mine over the last few days. It's been snow foamed, washed, clayed, polished, glazed and tonight, waxed. I do actually enjoy it but tonight was knackering as I got talking to the old boy next door and left the wax on for too long. Happy with it though :wub:babe91c8d110d84e6908a7da0f32e70c.jpgd2615bc1ec0aec55460491c86491cec3.jpg4e0f121aff91eba7afe831cecf05426d.jpga0c89fff924590f908487bb182b70d31.jpg

• Like 6

Detailing world has cost me a small fortune over the years. For anyone wanting to buy anything, I always use cleanyourcar.com as they do pretty much everything. The meguiars machine past is on there for £295 but a DAS-6 pro machine is less than half the price and every bit as good. They even do a package with megs polish and pads. I use the 6 pro and it's a great machine. Go spend some money people 😊

• Like 1

Same here. I use slims detailing. More so that I can drop in to their place in Enfield and they are happy to let you browse the warehouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paul K
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just a heads up, Halfords have 20% off all Meguiars products at the mo. If you were impressed by the products but less impressed by the RRP, now would be a good time to make some purchases - I have :teeth:

For example, the two step headlight restoration kit is now just £24 instead of £30. Definitely worth a punt :thumbs:

• Like 2