Audi S5

Loggy747

Well guys, I'm looking for your help again. Since you were all so helpful giving me info on the Alfa Brera, I'm going to ask if anyone has had any dealings with an S5? My old man has changed his mind and is now convinced he is getting an S5. He has his heart set on the supercharged 3.0 V6. Anyone any experience? Cheers lads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant speak for the S5 but Audis generally handle like ass. £43K would buy a new Cayman as well :cloud9:

I guess the M435i is the closest rival, Ive driven one of them but TBH didnt find it overly inspiring, if you can live with the smaller car the M235i is excellent. If not, the XF S is also a pretty amazing car and I bet not much slower than the S5 either :)

• Like 1

Zero road presence at all simply because all audis look the same, and every other car is an audi. Will automatically be labeled a ****; sorry, but it's true.

+1 to the idea of a Porsche. Personally, I'd go Maserati.

What's the budget?

Make sure you have an extended test drive in an Audi. They seem to have a slightly different pedal offset to any other manufacturer i've driven and played havoc with my knee. I bought the big tdi a few years ago on a whim, but couldn't drive the thing for more than 10 minutes without my knee cramping up.