350z OEM Rear Bumper For Sale

chirag1988

Another part for sale is my OEM rear bumper in Ebisu Black from my 08 HR 350z.

I removed it to swap for my chargespeed rear and whilst I thought about keeping it in case I ever return to standard, I have no intentions to sell the zed, so this could be perfect for anyone who's looking to go back to standard, or wants a spare bumper.

Again it's been on my zed since I bought it 2 years ago, has the normal wear and tear, and just one noticeable mark which was on it when I bought it.

I'll be leaving the rear parking sensors in, but the unit is not included as it's still in my zed.

I'm happy to deliver/meet halfway within reasonable distance or depending on distance may be able to deliver it to you for some fuel money. Other than that it'll be buyer's responsibility to arrange collection/courier, etc.

£115 ONO

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not at that price he dosnt :-p. His purse is so tight the moths have suffocated lol

Edit....... Just wanted to add that im not dissing the price of the bumper ! Just Bennet. :) he knows I'm jesting lol

Edited by P15UL T
  • Like 3

Shame this isn't in WV2... I am in need of one.

Black on grey would look awesome ;)

I have no doubt! ;)

Unfortunately I'm looking to stay with the WV2 motif that I've managed to maintain so far! :thumbs::lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didnt even know about a xmas meet lol i need to stitch my bumper first lol bumper is sorted now tho, managed to find a azurw one :)

Have an ebisu one too as a spare ;)

Here's the link to the meet if you can make it

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/112933-essex-xmas-meet-the-halfway-house-thurs-1st-dec-730pm-onwards/

• 1 month later...