silly question

garygranite

also had he diesel question

suspect they want the car....but in diesel version

seriously?

My dad seems to think a high performance diesel would sell well due to the insane torque and fuel economy

I told him that it wouldn't, cause people who buy sports cars don't care for economy as much - they want the thrill/noise/experience of it all.

Ever tried revving a diesel to red line? It's the least satisfactory thing ever, and it sounds it too!

Imagine the Italians making luxury diesel sports cars ( Ignore the Gibli for a moment, it's a 3 series on 'roids IMO ) but it just wouldn't work.

" I have £200,000 to spend on a car, but fuel efficiency is important cause I don't want to pay for fuel "

Yeah, no.

It's the "It looks like a Porsche!" comment that makes me flinch a little. I've had people come up to me and ask "Is that 350Z?" and have a little look around, which I'm happy to oblige, and then they ask if it's a manual or automatic... They literally just sat in it and I've had this question before.

Never had anyone ask if it's a diesel though.

Edited by Ukeraa

It's the "It looks like a Porche!" comment that makes me flinch a little. I've had people come up to me and ask "Is that 350Z?" and have a little look around, which I'm happy to oblige, and then they ask if it's a manual or automatic... They literally just sat in it and I've had this question before.

Never had anyone ask if it's a diesel though.

I know it looks nothing like a porch ;)

porch3.jpg

• Like 3