Torn drivers seat

shad0wca7

Nasty - how did that happen? Were you wearing something with metal buttons?

That's the weird thing - I have no idea. Haven't been wearing anything with metal buttons, no spikey collars or anything like that! I'm wondering if it just dried and broke but the leather around it is still quite pliant

Eeek that's a right nasty one. Has it gone right through or just deeply scratched it?

Tell you what it would take some doing to rip it right through.....I struggle to cut leather with a fresh Stanley blade at times.

Honestly I could probably do 'something' with it but I'm not convinced it would totally hide it especially with the perforation in the leather

Si at Mondo will probably be able to advise.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Eeek that's a right nasty one. Has it gone right through or just deeply scratched it?

Tell you what it would take some doing to rip it right through.....I struggle to cut leather with a fresh Stanley blade at times.

Honestly I could probably do 'something' with it but I'm not convinced it would totally hide it especially with the perforation in the leather

Si at Mondo will probably be able to advise.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's right the way through - it's pretty severe and weirdly I still have absolutely no idea how it could have happened!

It looks to me that there's been an unfortunately-placed scar on the reverse of that panel that just happens to line up with the perforations. That gives it an area of "weakness" and it's given way. :(

The only viable option is a complete replacement panel, I'm afraid.