models, jdm. uk and specs etc. how to spot them?

LDUNKZ18

I'm curious or nosey to find out how i'd tell if someones z is a nismo. theres one in my area and apparently its a nismo but i'm curious to find out if it is infact a nismo or not...

some know facts.

it is an.import..

it doesn't have brembo's

it's a 53 plate.

the seats are leather with a z embroidered in the middle of them and i believe it has non heated and non powered seats.

it has a momo stearing wheel.

it has a nismo sticker on the tailgate.. the o at the end is a red dot and its on the right hand side.

I'm curious or nosey to find out how i'd tell if someones z is a nismo. theres one in my area and apparently its a nismo but i'm curious to find out if it is infact a nismo or not...

some know facts.

it is an.import..

it doesn't have brembo's

it's a 53 plate.

the seats are leather with a z embroidered in the middle of them and i believe it has non heated and non powered seats.

it has a momo stearing wheel.

it has a nismo sticker on the tailgate.. the o at the end is a red dot and its on the right hand side.

No Nismo edition Z33's were built until 2005. If it's a 53 plate it is not a Nismo.

It doesnt have any nismo bumpers or skirts. I honestly think hes speaking bull. One of those know it alls and his car has to be better than anyone elses.. yet its a rotbox and been badly neglected over the years

Do you have any photo's of aforementioned rot-box? Could do with a laugh.

The 350z Nismo was built to celebrate the win in the 2004 Japanese GT500 Touring car championship so a road going version of the winner was produced. This was the 350Z Nismo S-Tune GT. They were all handbuilt at a rate of 20 per month and production ceased in August '05 with only 54 cars being built and completed. They were fitted with branded Nismo bucket seats, LMGT4 wheels and a full Nismo exhaust amongst other things and was tuned to 296bhp. Oh yeah, it was fitted with Brembo's as well as the Nismo bodykit. I'm thinking that your mate is pulling your pisser LDUNKZ18.