red re-trim? who's done it

LDUNKZ18

I currently have orange seats.. the gearknob is being changed and the handbrake will be too and my wheel will be going to royalsteeringwheels for a retrim but I'm pondering weather to get red stitching on the wheel as my seat bolsters are getting a bitty ropey.. nothing major but a good excuse for a re-trim, right? haha!

I'm thinking of a deep red leather like what you get in some bmw's

has anyone done this or have any nice pictures of red leather that could give me some ideas?.

here's what i have in mind.

185896_190628554292611_4368624_n_zpsocvlv4ft.jpg

Edited by LDUNKZ18

Hi, I dyed/painted my alzean seats in a BMW Walknappa Amarone colour (deep red), looks great and couple off years on still looks good although I need to touch up a couple of spots. I've put pictures on here before but I'm rubbish at linking stuff, search should find it though.

My mates mum is a upholsterer and there's a few upholstery companys in my area so not really looking for someone to do it just ideas of colours and if anyones got red. or if its better to dye them other than a full retrim.

My mates mum is a upholsterer and there's a few upholstery companys in my area so not really looking for someone to do it just ideas of colours and if anyones got red. or if its better to dye them other than a full retrim.

The significant drawback to dyeing them is that the thread colour on the topstitching will also end up red.

The significant drawback to dyeing them is that the thread colour on the topstitching will also end up red.

And it ain't dye!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk