Help wanted RX7/R34/Supra

GeorgeW

there is one on eBay (not to your taste I am sure as its highly modded) but it has had a rebuild 3k miles ago, with a good compression score. Yes Dan you are right, I only keep them for a bit and get itchy for something else, so a year in my hands may reduce the risk of having it blow up on me!

I have emailed the chap with the sexy black one and told him that without a rebuild I wouldnt be happy paying it, so he can either lower the price so compensate for a rebuild or sell it to someone who doesnt know it needs one lol

not to your taste I am sure as its highly modded

Nothing wrong with highly modded, most of mine were, one magazine featured :) The value these days is oem though so if you change your car a bit, you may wait a while to find the right buyer and if the engine is modded, stay well clear with your driving habits.

theres nothing wrong with my driving habits, I drive how nissan want 350z owners to :)

You mean understeering everywhere, and no-one able to hear them because the exhausts are too bloody quiet, and filling up at every petrol station because thirsty V6?

:lol:

If i can bring myself to sign onto the forum again i will have a look for a good one, but imagine 10 Ekonas in one small forum :scare::p:surrender:

As much as my megalomaniac tendencies would want to think that's a wonderful thing, I can't help but wonder the chaos that would ensue with ten of me in one place, always believing that they're right regardless of the situation?

:D

• Like 1

theres nothing wrong with my driving habits, I drive how nissan want 350z owners to :)

You mean understeering everywhere, and no-one able to hear them because the exhausts are too bloody quiet, and filling up at every petrol station because thirsty V6?

Hey, on the Llangollen meet us 350zs did just fine actually, it was the merc with an empty tank half way through, bloody germans ;)

• Like 1

Sadly not, no. I would (and have) considered buying an R34 GTT, but no matter how pretty I find the RX7 I don't want that kind of hassle looking after a car. If I did, I'd get a TVR and have the better driving experience.

Hey, on the Llangollen meet us 350zs did just fine actually, it was the merc with an empty tank half way through, bloody germans ;)

well put bravo

• Like 1

well the Skyline is spoken for. But no fear, what I thought was out of reach, may just be touchable.

twin turbo 6 speed manual aerotop supra

sup1_zpszvjbgu1c.jpg

sup2_zpsonxg5clo.jpg

I absolutely love the look of it, couldnt have made it better myself. the engine bay and interior are untouched so thats where I will be busy working on IF I manage to bag it

I love Jap GT cars. I was always tempted by an RX7 as I loved the look, but the potential reliability issues put me off as to me, reliability is part of the attraction of a Jap car.

Skylines, not really for me, I like the look of the R34 but I much prefer a curvy car and I just couldn't spend time inside a skyline, the interiors are so boring!

My Supra TT 6 speed manual RZ @ BPU (approx 400hp) is still one of my favorite cars I've owned. I loved it! Think I had it about 6/7 years and only got rid as it was starting to get tatty and had done 140k miles. That and a handful of airfield track days had taken it's toll on the paintwork and the suspension was getting tired. Rather than spend money on it I decided it was time for a change and managed to sell it for more than I paid for it so was happy. Still miss it though.

SDC10822_zpsxjxqpjpr.jpg

05102007302_zpszealy6si.jpg

01082010335_zpsy54r7dg0.jpg

01082010333_zpsxf9zzm6i.jpg

03112007014_zpsf2kznhqp.jpg

:)

• Like 1