New Rays wheels

Digsy

Hey guys really like the The Gram Lights R57GT look amazing. If like me you could never afford these you could always go for the cheaper solution:

http://www.potn.co.uk/p1039101.htm

http://www.potn.co.uk/p1012103.htm

I think i prefer the AXE ones, what you guys think? Obv the Gram lights are much much nicer

And a much better quality brand..... guess you get what you pay for :blush:

Yeh obv but we dont all have the luxury of being able to afford them lol! How much u think those wheels will cost anyway mate? Am not in the kno about Gram wheels

There are cheap wheels and cheap wheels, mate. If you are on a budget I'd suggest looking at TSW - they aren't the lightest but are well made and reasonably priced. They also make wheels for racing which is normally a reasonable indication of whether they are half decent. Or Bigphil does good deals on Rotas. You don't have to spend a fortune to have something better than Axe - leave them to the Saxo boys. ;)

Cool thanks for the advice mate i appreciate it! The only good thing about Potn is i can take some finance out with them, which is an option just now! I just dont have 1.8k to spend just now! Was my gf's 21st earlier this month and it skint me big time! :headhurt:

Yeah well its that old balance ain't getting something you want vs something you really want later! Just make sure they will fit and clear the brembos etc. Make sure you check the offsets etc...

the R57GT in 20" are around 700 quid a wheel without tires thats what the guy was tellin me on the stand stryin to sellme some as soon as i had a Z sayin no1 in the UK yet had them!!!

That's probably about right. My 19 inch SF Challenges were a shade under £2k :)

the R57GT in 20" are around 700 quid a wheel without tires thats what the guy was tellin me on the stand stryin to sellme some as soon as i had a Z sayin no1 in the UK yet had them!!!

That's probably about right. My 19 inch SF Challenges were a shade under £2k :)

+1 my time attacks were just over 2k

Cool thanks for the advice mate i appreciate it! The only good thing about Potn is i can take some finance out with them, which is an option just now! I just dont have 1.8k to spend just now! Was my gf's 21st earlier this month and it skint me big time! :headhurt:

Finance a new set of wheels for a car? :wacko::headhurt:

Just my opinion dough ;)

Finance a new set of wheels for a car? :wacko::headhurt:

Just my opinion dough ;)

+1 I would never finance something like that, if you cant afford it dont get them. Its too easy for people to do that these days.

dough????? :lol:

Their are people on here who are native English speakers that make bigger errors than this :p

Of anders moeten we uw kennis van het Nederlands en Frans eens vergelijken met mijn kennis van het Engels :p

We're only pulling your leg mate! ;) TBH I expect most people think you are a native English speaker. :)

kev at envy does the rims on the white zed (and the others iirc)

--------------

Front - £675 + Vat retail each

Rear - £700 + Vat retail each

As always I will try and do the best deal possible on these as I would like to see them on a Zed in the UK, but who ever goes for them is still going to need deep pockets.

Thanks

Kevin

--------------

As always I will try and do the best deal possible on these as I would like to see them on a Zed in the UK, but who ever goes for them is still going to need deep pockets.

Thanks

Kevin

Thats £3231 plus tyres :surrender:

--------------

Thanks

Kevin

yup they're :scare: prices :surrender:

--------------

Thanks

Kevin

:scare:

Their are people on here who are native English speakers that make bigger errors than this :p

Of anders moeten we uw kennis van het Nederlands en Frans eens vergelijken met mijn kennis van het Engels :p

U zuigt ezel dick :p

on which i would feel obliged to respond:

Je kan mijn kloten kussen :lol::teeth:

But enough language lessons for today :teeth: