Blinged Custom Gear Knobs, New Stock Available

Mopedmark

Mine arrived yesterday. Got fitted this morning. Had a quick run out in the car. Feels very pleasant in the hand if not a little cool to the touch with the car sat in our cold garage. Impressed with the weight and feel. Did take a pic in garage once fitted but too dark to really see. Will take another when I roll the car out for it's weekly bath if I remember. Thanks Mark

• Like 1

Mine arrived yesterday. Got fitted this morning. Had a quick run out in the car. Feels very pleasant in the hand if not a little cool to the touch with the car sat in our cold garage. Impressed with the weight and feel. Did take a pic in garage once fitted but too dark to really see. Will take another when I roll the car out for it's weekly bath if I remember. Thanks Mark

Glad you like it mate :thumbs: picky will be nice thanks

Loving my knob... but i can't get it to stay put in the right position... it will still twist a bit when changing gear. Ive put the rubber washers (all 3) on the shaft... have i misunderstood the instructions? Has anyone resorted to a few drops of threadlock?